Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Main Forums > Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS

Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS This is where we share our passion for our Victory's. Help others with their machines and organize to ride, ride..........ride.

Old 12-30-2020, 04:44 AM
Paul

Spring is a coming

To me 12-21 is the very first sign of spring. We start gaining day light.
Next is the boat show. Motorcycle show. Then the flood run. Have to be positive this time of year.
Old 01-04-2021, 04:54 AM
Paul

Wow Paul that is amazing. I never knew how smart you are. Must be the white socks.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:40 AM
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schamby View Post
Wow Paul that is amazing. I never knew how smart you are. Must be the white socks.
lol

do you think the boat, motorcycle, rv and other varied shows will be allowed to take place this spring? It would appear that their is a sole decision maker in MN that is preventing things like that from occurring. I hope they happen. as you said it does give us something to do in the winter months. I like going to them though not really in the market right now. Still a good reason to get out and meet up with folks and dream....
Old 01-04-2021, 08:58 PM
John

If that one person in MN says no, maybe someplace close in South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, or even Wisconsin would host?

Johnny Ritz & #434
VMC #59

John Ritter, the one still living.
Old 01-06-2021, 12:53 PM
Dean

There is no IMS bike show in MPLS this year. IMS turned all of their bike shows into outdoor events with demo rides, starting in summer 2021 and MPLS is not on the list. They did say they may expand the tour to more cities in following years. I've never been to the Donnie Smith show and don't know if that show is happening this year.

BTW we had Christmas at home but the following week in So Dak including Sturgis. Visited relatives, went to restaurants, had the chance to go see live music twice in Sturgis but passed. Anyway it was interesting to see people living their normal lives for a change. The Knuckle and brewery buildings on Lazelle in Sturgis are for sale because they are building a brand new building just off I-90 at the Junction exit. I don't know why, it seems like the location they had on Lazelle is one of the best locations possible.
Old 01-09-2021, 08:27 AM
Chris

wow, didn't know that about the IMS shows. I guess it makes sense. It was loosing steam the last several years though. It was a nice break in the winter to be able to go look at bikes and dream of roads without ice, snow and salt...
Old 01-14-2021, 10:51 PM
Rick

The auto show isn't happening until May, and it will be outdoors at the State Fairgrounds. No bike show, and I haven't heard if Donnie Smith's is scheduled, but I doubt that it's going to happen this year.

But I agree with Paul that Spring is coming, and we just have to endure two more months of this white crap.
Old 03-09-2021, 12:26 PM
Aaron

Got out for a rip yesterday. 57*F and was just too tempting to not give into!