Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Main Forums > Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS

Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS This is where we share our passion for our Victory's. Help others with their machines and organize to ride, ride..........ride.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2014, 04:07 PM
Joe

The Vic Shop Open House 5/10

I just got off the phone with Rylan and he reminded me of his open house, so I thought I would post up here in case others were interested in joining.

The Vic Shop is having its annual Open House/Hog Roast on Saturday, May 10th. It goes on all day, but the food is ready at noon.

I will be heading down if the weather looks mostly promising (I still remember last year and the 50 MPH winds). General idea will be leaving somewhere south of the cities, maybe the Kwik Trip in Lakeville at 7am. Arrival at The Vic Shop will be around 11 or so, then folks can grub up and check out the newly expanded shop.

Last year there were a few different groups that left for the ride home at different times, and that seemed to work well.

If you have never been to Rylan's shop, it's a fun day, and he is a great guy to get to know. The ride itself is one of the most boring you will ever go on, but in this case, the destination is the purpose, not the ride.

Post up if you are interested and I will finalize ride details as time gets closer.

BTW, since this is his open house, he doesn't perform any services that day (just in case some were wondering).