Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Main Forums > Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS

Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS This is where we share our passion for our Victory's. Help others with their machines and organize to ride, ride..........ride.

Old 10-18-2019, 01:51 PM
Ted

VicReps Annual Factory Demo Sale

Hi Everyone. It's that time of year again. I have two (2) choice bikes that need to find a new home.

1.) 2018 Roadmaster Elite. Only 350 produced. MSRP: $36,999 Sale price: $30,000 (less than a base model Roadmaster).

2.) 2019 Chieftain Limited, Bronze Smoke. 116 Big Bore Kit, air cleaner and exhaust are installed. This is legitimately one of the most badass bikes I've every had.

Both come with full 2-year factory warranty. Sale will take place a local dealer to ensure tax/license/documentation are handled properly.

Several on the site have taken advantage of my annual demos including Sparky, Joe Gopher and Cruiser Connie. It's pretty painless.

PM me if you are somebody you know have any interest.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chieftain Limited Bronze Smoke.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	6513  Click image for larger version

Name:	MY18 RM Elite (Dealer Photo).jpg
Views:	47
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	6514  Click image for larger version

Name:	roadmaster-elite-feature-1-engine-lg.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	6515  Click image for larger version

Name:	roadmaster-elite-feature-4-tile-ride-command-lg.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	6516  Click image for larger version

Name:	Lower - Gold.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	6517  

Old 10-21-2019, 03:18 PM
Dean

I saw both of these bikes at our local Indian dealer in the south metro. They look good.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:15 PM
Ted

VicRep Bikes For Sale - Update

Roadmaster Elite is sold. My bronze smoke 2019 Chieftain Dark Horse still available. Stage 3 116 kit installed along with stage 1 exhaust, tips and airbox.

Ride Command navigation (largest, fastest and most customizable in the industry), 3 ride modes (Touring, Standard & Sport), power windshield, key fob keyless ignition, power-locking saddlebags, 100w fairing audio w/5-band equalizer, etc. This bike is loaded.

MSRP with accessories is $31,800 not including about $1000 labor to install BB kit. Includes full factory warranty (2 years) plus the bike is eligible for extended coverage taking piece of mind out to nearly 7 years (and it's transferable to the next owner). Sale price $26,999

Almost zero miles. Motoprimo will handle the transaction to ensure tax/lic/reg are handled properly.

Because this is my factory demo, it is NOT eligible for publicized factory offers and/or incentives, including trade-in and Honoring Heroes.

This bike is an animal. Reach out if you or somebody you know is interested.