Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Main Forums > Buy, Sell Or Trade

Buy, Sell Or Trade This is the place to make your deals. You can attach a picture here as well, of the items you want to part with.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2019, 02:53 PM
Northstarr Northstarr is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Cedar MN
Posts: 298

You can make yourself, your helmet or your bike more visible with retroreflective decals. Free decals are available from the Minnesota Department of Public Safety. (Same folks who provided some of us with our Police Safety training courses) Just send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

MMSC Reflective Decal
Minnesota Department of Public Safety
444 Cedar Street, Suite 155
St. Paul, MN 55101

even if you don't stick em to your bike they are cool stickers nevertheless.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Site Content Copyright 2000 - 2010
Twin Cities Victory Riders
All Rights Reserved