Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Main Forums > Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS

Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS This is where we share our passion for our Victory's. Help others with their machines and organize to ride, ride..........ride.

Old 09-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Lee (MN)

Correction....this will be a great weekend. I'm hoping to even remember some of it!
Old 09-03-2008, 02:23 PM
bassman

In the on again off again life we lead I'm not going to do the Chili Feed. There is family thing on Saturday I'd not talked to wife about earlier. I know the Feed will be a lot more fun than the house warming we have to go to tho.

The following weekend there is a rally trying to get started in Phillips WI. Right now that one looks like a doable but one never knows anymore. I will be heading south for a week the end of the month, hopefully on bike and not truck.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Lee (MN)

Hope to make it

Trying to make it this year. Still not a sure thing yet, but my lil sis is trying to get me there. Should get there Friday night (early) I asked her to get somewhere close to the TCVR crew. I should know for sure tomorrow. Lee (the one up North a ways)
Old 09-04-2008, 06:10 AM
Bill (Webmaster)

Change of plans, I will be going home then over to Chile Feed, through Welch and Co. O.

Sparky_Bill
Old 09-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Rick

TXLee - great to hear that you might make it. Definitely tell your sis to park over by the Vics - we're on the SW side of the grounds. If you tell her to look for the dance platform, I'm sure she'll find us. What is her name?

Nick - ya had me going there. Sorry you'll miss out on the fun. Can ya at least drop off some of the 'sparks beads' to help out the cause? :-) just kidding. Too bad you and J aren't making it this weekend - - when are you two moving down south?

Lee - I stand corrected.

Sounds like our crew numbers are doing to be down a little from last year. Only about 20 overnighters at our camp on Sat from what I'm counting, with about a dozen more afternoon/evening people.

Connie - there's a Scavenger Hunt going on early Sat Afternoon. It might be like those rallies you do, except only 2 hours long. I thought you might get a kick out of it. I'd do it, but don't think we'll be back from Osceola until well after it's started.

Oh, just to let everyone know, most cell phones don't work at the feed grounds. It's in a little valley out in the stix and I can tell you that my AT&T doesn't work for voice. Sometimes a text msg will come through. They usually get some sort of reception when upstairs at the gas light, though.

- Rick
Old 09-04-2008, 09:21 AM
Colin (MN)

Kyle/Rick....

Kit, my buddy and I have a Tent, Chairs and sleeping bags that I will be dropping off at Warners around 2:30... Please let me know if this will work out, otherwise I will try and swing thru on an "extended" lunch break...

Looking forward to a kick ass weekend!
Old 09-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Connie (MN)

Our tent was dropped off at Warner's last night, tickets ordered online and we are still deciding what we'll be doing Saturday morning for a ride before ending up at the Chili Feed. See you all there!

Connie

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
-Abraham Lincoln
Old 09-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Rick

Colin - great to hear! Kyle will be at Warner's from 2:30 - 3:30 or so. So your gear will be in good hands! Are you guys coming down Fri or on Sat?

All - Lee dropped off the decorative lights this morning, and I've got the solar spot lights. We'll be very easy to find on Sat night!
Old 09-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Colin (MN)

we will be rocking out all day Saturday... Plan on leaving early Sat morning! damn I'm ready for vacation!
Old 09-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Lee (MN)

just a little pre-emptive strike here: YOU DIDN"T SEE NOTHIN'!!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Lee (MN)

Leavin' after the crack of dawn. Should be there late afternoon. Lil Sis can't make it.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:27 AM
Rick

Woo Hoo! Camp's UP! Some squatters got out spot under the pine trees, but we're just about where we normally are and this spot just a bit east of normal actually works out better.

Connie and Randy - I got you guys setup on what I think is the nicest spot in the whole campground. As quiet and secluded as can be - I think you'll like it, but bring a flashlight and maybe a glowstick, cuz you're about 30 yards away from the group.

Collin/Kit - nice tent - I've never set one like that up before. We scratched out heads a little over the layout, but think it's right. We put you bachelors FRONT and CENTER (well, a little left of center) so you'll be our Ambassadors of Good Will. Bring a good sense of humor, cuz your front window view is of out main attraction. .... you didn't plan on sleeping, did ya?

TX-LEE!!!!! Glad to hear you're going to make it! Got everything you need?

The Thumper Harem will be rolling into the gaslight around 7pm. I hope to see everyone there, so stop in this weekend and have some fun!
Old 09-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Kit (MN)

Thanks Rick. You're the best......a full service Campsite Realtor. We need a sign......."ThumperMax Campsite Realty"
Old 09-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Colin (MN)

"Big Bottom Girls make the Rocking World Go Round...!!"

Sounds like we found another young bachlor which will livin things up a bit...

Sleep is for folks who ride BMW motorcycles...

I'll be the one rolling in with Beads on...!
Old 09-05-2008, 03:44 PM
John

Thumper - make sure the lights get some sun to charge the batteries before you set up! Don't want the lights to go out before the gig is up.

Have a great time!.

Colin - It's "Fat bottom girls make the rockin world go 'round"

Johnny Ritz & #434
VMC #59

John Ritter, the one still living.