Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Main Forums > Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS

Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS This is where we share our passion for our Victory's. Help others with their machines and organize to ride, ride..........ride.

Old 09-07-2017, 02:30 PM
Wayne

Ride For Dads to Konawerks Bike Show 9/16/17

Ride for Dads September 16, 2017 starts at the Unofficial Bar at 3701 Stinson Blvd. NE, St. Anthony, MN 55421 with drink and food specials. Kickstands up at 1 pm and glides along the beautiful Minneapolis parkway system including Victory Drive, and ends at the Konawerks Bike Show at Grumpy's at 1111 Washington Ave., Minneapolis. There will be live music by Novacron, Savage Aural Hotbed, Bourbon Country and Dumpster Juice. Ride for Dads patches and t-shirts are included while they last at sign up. $15 per rider and $10 per passenger.

This is my pay it forward event for surviving prostate cancer in 2009 only due to a new to me doctor suggesting I take a PSA test, my first, at age 62 and, low and behold, I had early stage prostate cancer looking to move on to my lymph node. He saved my life and I do this ride to bring awareness and save lives. The Minnesota Prostate Cancer Coalition for which I am the Corporate Secretary, provides vital treatment information and support to prostate cancer victims in Minnesota.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RIDE FOR DADS 2017_revD (2).jpg
Views:	15
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	6357