Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Main Forums > Buy, Sell Or Trade

Buy, Sell Or Trade This is the place to make your deals. You can attach a picture here as well, of the items you want to part with.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Rick

Black Widow 10' Motorcycle Ramps - $250

I have a set of used 10' long Black Widow motorcycle ramps.

These are very heavy duty and well designed ramps. They're rated to 1,500lbs
http://www.discountramps.com/black-w.../p/BW-440-AMR/

Although the ad says the ramps break down into 6-pieces, they really only break down quickly into 3-pieces, unless you want to disassemble the hinges. They fold up pretty easily.

The design is arched at the top of the ramp, so your motorcycle doesn't bottom out. So, you can ramp even a low-clearance motorcycle like a lowered Jackpot.

I bought them used in 2013 and have used them twice. I've got a garage project starting up soon and don't want to store them over the project. I'll wait a few days to see if there any interest here before posting them on Craigslist.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:07 PM
John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
I have a set of used 10' long Black Widow motorcycle ramps.

These are very heavy duty and well designed ramps. They're rated to 1,500lbs
http://www.discountramps.com/black-w.../p/BW-440-AMR/

Although the ad says the ramps break down into 6-pieces, they really only break down quickly into 3-pieces, unless you want to disassemble the hinges. They fold up pretty easily.

The design is arched at the top of the ramp, so your motorcycle doesn't bottom out. So, you can ramp even a low-clearance motorcycle like a lowered Jackpot.

I bought them used in 2013 and have used them twice. I've got a garage project starting up soon and don't want to store them over the project. I'll wait a few days to see if there any interest here before posting them on Craigslist.
This is a high quality ramp - I have seen Thumper load his Cross Touring into the back of an F350 pick up truck with ease, and very safely at that.

Johnny Ritz & #434
VMC #59

John Ritter, the one still living.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:42 AM
Chris

these are awesome ramps, I was the original owner. I was able to load my jackpot into my old truck with these. no bottoming out and able to put your feet down. Never any concern about weight, balance or anything. I almost wish I hadn't got rid of them but with the short bed truck and a Vision I would need a trailer now. If you are looking for an awesome set of ramps, these are it!