Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Main Forums > Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS

Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS This is where we share our passion for our Victory's. Help others with their machines and organize to ride, ride..........ride.

Old 07-06-2017, 02:56 PM
Ted

Upcoming X-Games Events (Slingshot & Indian Motorcycle)

A few exciting Slingshot and Indian Motorcycle events are coming to town next week in conjunction with X-Games that I thought some of you may like to know about.

Wednesday, July 12
Slingshot Charity Ride led by Nitro Circus freestyler Nate Adams
o All Slingshot owners are invited to attend.
o Ride starts and ends at Tousley Motorsports in White Bear Lake
o Ride departs at 6pm for about a 75-90 minute ride
o Upon returning to Tousley, we’ll have a food truck and a celebration party that wraps with the presentation of a check to Road 2 Recovery

The Charity Ride Sign-Up link: https://indianmotorcycle1.formstack....ty_ride_signup

Thursday, July 13
X-Games Flat Track Race at Mall of America
o The Indian Motorcycle Wrecking Crew will be on-hand to compete. Our 8-race winning streak was broken last week so they’ll be gunning to reclaim ALL of the podium spots.
o The track has been constructed east of IKEA at Mall of America.
o Gates open at 5pm. Racing starts at 8pm.

Next weekend (July 13-15)
Slingshot Takeover of Minneapolis
o X-Games weekend
o Last week was Atlanta, 75 Slingshot owners and over 250 participants literally took over the streets of Atlanta!
o Next weekend it’s our turn! We’ll have dozens of Slingshots running through MSP, 20+ X-Games athletes in Slingshots, units parked everywhere, driving everywhere, etc. Should be super-exciting!
o If you’re a Slingshot owner, we’d love to have you put as many miles on as possible next weekend in the MSP area!

LASTLY, going on now through 7/31 is the Slingshot Test Ride. Get Paid. We Dare You. demo event. Basically, we're paying consumers to test drive a Slingshot this month. See your favorite Slingshot dealer for details.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:10 AM
Matt

No disrespect to you, but with the exception of a very small minority, there probably isn't much interest in a Polaris motorcycle event that doesn't feature Victory.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Kurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattVegas View Post
No disrespect to you, but with the exception of a very small minority, there probably isn't much interest in a Polaris motorcycle event that doesn't feature Victory.

Old 07-08-2017, 11:03 PM
John

I disagree somewhat; - VicRep was a diehard Vic guy until his company went a different direction. He has to go with the company that puts food on his table.

I am happy VicRep posted the Flat track race, as I likely wound't have known about it otherwise.

When Polaris announced the "Winddown of Victory", for me; it was like the death of an old friend.(honestly, it was - me and #434 have 104K of memories, and the big Blue Angel has over 88K on her as well)

I am really hoping Polaris will support Victory forever, and that Indian will produce something to replace the Big Blue Angel when I want to update it.

Johnny Ritz & #434
VMC #59

John Ritter, the one still living.