Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Main Forums > Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS

Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS This is where we share our passion for our Victory's. Help others with their machines and organize to ride, ride..........ride.

Old 01-25-2019, 08:44 AM
Shelly

Feb. 2 IMS and Dinner

Saturday, February 2, is the IMS show. Typically, we go out to eat at Market BBQ, right behind the Convention Center. However, they have relocated to North East. If you are interested in joining for dinner after the show please let me know so I can make reservations. I am researching a new location.
Old 01-25-2019, 12:57 PM
Rick

I might join the group for a drink, but I have dinner plans for later that evening. I didn't realize that IMS was that weekend when I made my original plans.

All of the restaurants that were near Market BBQ are gone - the block is being redeveloped into apartments.

Brit's Pub is nearby, and its got a decent atmosphere. The food is just okay though.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:30 PM
Shelly

OK, to clarify. Anyone interested on Saturday to going out after IMS meet at 5:00 outside the main doors to the event by Progressive. Destination is Brit's Pub on Nicollet. They don't take reservations but are having a post show event. With that said, because of the weather these last few days Roy is working on Saturday. As of now, we are planning on being there around 1:00. However, if he ends up working all day we won't be there. Just carry on with the plans without us. I'm doing the best I can when I post and try to create events for the group, especially when there are 2 sites to keep updated.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:47 PM
John

I may try to get to the show tomorrow for a quick bit, but will not be able to make dinner as my brother is in town for a visit.
Missin' everyone!

Johnny Ritz & #434
VMC #59

John Ritter, the one still living.