Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Administrative Forums > Useage Tips & Site Announcements

Useage Tips & Site Announcements Look in here for help, or else in the f.a.q.

Old 07-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Bill (Webmaster)

Motorcycle Camping Trailers....testing

Scooter Schooner

Original Schooner

Sundowner

Lees-ure Lite “Excel” Model

Trailmaster Inc.

Aspen Ambassador

Aspen Classic

Aspen Sentry

Time Out Camper

Easy Camper by Time Out Trailer

Quicksilver 2.0 Motorcycle Camper

Sparky_Bill
Old 04-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Wayne

Adventure Outfitter by TOAUSA.net

I happen to be a happy customer and owner of an Outfitter (since 2002) and also am a MN rep for them although he chooses to not recogize me on his web site. Many happy MN, IA, WI, SD, ND customers. There is only one model, black body, burgundy tent, and it is similar to the bunkhouse and Aspen models with queen beds. 2011 special $2895 offer includes a queen bed, AC vent, front and rear awnings, poles, interior storage bib and exterior bib that covers the extended bed to provide out of site and protected storage. It also comes equiped with aluminum 12" wheels and highway rated tires with bearing buddies installed and also comes with a rear light bar. While available we are also offering a no cost add-a-room.

I also do custom leather work and you can see the Outfitter and some of my leather work at (under construction). You can also see the Adventure Outfitter at www.TOAUSA.net. Tell Scott Wayne sent ya if you contact him directly.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:57 AM
Lee (MN)

Don't suppose you have one that I could rent? Would kinda like to use one for a weekend before I decide if it's the way I wanna go.

Lee
Old 06-09-2011, 10:19 AM
Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by sks700 View Post
Don't suppose you have one that I could rent? Would kinda like to use one for a weekend before I decide if it's the way I wanna go.

Lee
Lee, I am also in Elk River in the condos right behind home depot. Stop by and check it out sometime. Never thought of renting, but depending on your insurance, it could be a possibility. Wayne @ C#651-271-9744. I work from home so am available most anytime. I will be camping with it the weekend of June 18-19 and July 4th weekend.

I've now subscribed to this thread so it won't take me so long to respond next time.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Wayne

Larry told me he went to my waynesleathercarving web site and his antivirus told him it has a trojan virus. I'm confused as my avg doesn't indicate it's infected. Hmmm. I'm confused. Any suggestions?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Kevin

Now that I have an XC I have been thinking about motorcycle camping. The XC has plenty of storage and camping tech has become so space saving. One of the question I have been asking myself is do I get a roll up tent or a camper trailer.

The thing with campers is there are a ton of different models, layouts, designs, etc... It is difficult to choose.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Wayne

I camped for many years and then I finally succumbed to the allure of a tent trailer in '02. I looked at them for at least two years and thought I was going to purchase an Aspen with the queen sized bed. Then, at the International Motorcycle show in '02 I discovered the Adventure Outfitter by TOAUSA.net I later became a rep for them and have sold many to friends and ABATE members throughout the immediate area. $2895 vs. $3600+ for competitors. They are comparable to the Aspen and the Bunkhouse but are only offered in the queen size and come with all the options like front and rear awnings, a bib that covers the folded out bed area so you can store stuff discretely and out of sight, aluminum wheels, highway rated tires, an interior bib that you put your flashlight and other small items in easy reach, and it sets up in five minutes or less with one person. It has 18+ cu. ft. of storage accessible on the road and when camped and the tent is velcro attached to the fiberglass so it can be easily repaired if damaged. The frame and tent is made by the Amish in Indiana and the fiberglass is made and whole thing assembled in IL. Check out my web site www.waynesleathercarving.net and the official web site at www.TOAUSA.net.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Wayne

Post Script: The price is no different if you purchase through me or directly on the site but I will show you how to set it up, provide customer service, etc., and I have one you can see. I am now located in Lindstrom, ya shoor, ya betchya!
If you are interested and really want a deal, in the spring, after the winter shows, he offers a deal on models he has demo'd at the shows, usually $2595 and includes the add-a-room also which is a $575 option.