Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Main Forums > Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS

Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS This is where we share our passion for our Victory's. Help others with their machines and organize to ride, ride..........ride.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2018, 08:51 AM
Bill (Webmaster)

14th Annual Grand Rounds Ride Sunday 10/21/18

Okay people here is the date. Been some delays and now short notice. The 7th was taken with another big ride up north so was waiting to see the weather for the 14th but then snow. Now like Thumper says this weekend looks like a good chance to ride.

Let's talk about what the Grand Round ride is for the new members. Instead of my typing I will give links to the past years threads and link to the pictures.

THREADS:

Pictures of past Grand Round Ride

2017 Pictures

We will be meeting at the Victory Memorial for pictures before heading out. Picture time will be at 12:15PM shooting for KSU at 12:30PM. Cut and past the bold numbers into Google. Group picture will be in front of the memorial and parking will be where indicated in picture HERE.. 45.037064, -93.319457

For those that would like to have brunch, some of us will carry on the tradition of going to Fitz's in Eagan. We then take a scenic ride to the Victory Memorial for pictures and the start of the Grand Rounds Ride.

Here is their Sunday Brunch menu. http://www.cedarvalelanes.com/sunday-brunch.html

Open to suggestions as to where to meet for supper after the ride.

I will need to get a head count fast as reservation will have to be made.

So post up if making the ride and if meeting a Fitz before (post soon for Fitz as I have to call to get tables together) and or supper after and name of who you are bringing as well.

Sparky_Bill