Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Main Forums > Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS

Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS This is where we share our passion for our Victory's. Help others with their machines and organize to ride, ride..........ride.

Old 01-21-2020, 09:17 AM
Mat

Bitter Creek, ID

Hey hey guys & gals,

My co-worker is looking to do a motorcycle trip this summer in the Bitter Creek area of Idaho. I’ve never even heard of this… Can any of you fine folks shed some light on the do’s & don’ts of this area?

Thanks for any info.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:48 AM
Mark (formerly Mark2112)

That area "looks" to be just a bit south of Kooskia at the bottom of Lolo pass. Idaho 13 south out of Kooskia and 14 east to Elk City are amazing roads following rivers in that area. 95 South out of Grangeville just off of 13 is a bigger highway that follows the Salmon river south and leads to 55 down to Lake Cascade that is just West of Bitter Creek ID.

Thats about all i can tell you from my checking. Never went to bitter creek but all those other spots along the way are great and bitter creeek looks to be in the mountains with alot of roads around.

You could also come in from the East off of 93 but why! Then you would miss Lolo and Idaho 13/14!

Also on the way there, i would suggest going through the Bighorns on US14 to Cody, hit Chief Joseph and Beartooth, then north to Lolo and down... Cause, they are all amazballz roads.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:16 AM
Mat

Thanks for the info Mark.