Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Main Forums > Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS

Rides, Gatherings, Events, Rally's & Friendly BS This is where we share our passion for our Victory's. Help others with their machines and organize to ride, ride..........ride.

Old 07-24-2018, 05:09 PM
Tiffany

8-4-18 Hog-N-The Road Run

This is Tiffany (I found out recently that there is another Red in our TCVR family, when I figure out how to change my name, I will)

We are riding up to a kick ass BBQ joint in Grove City. Meeting at Wayzata Brew Works at 11, KSU at 11:30. Reservation is for 5pm, I will need a head count, preferably by Thurs, 8-2-18. Longer ride up, straight shot back.

I have included the link for the restaurant for anyone to take a peek at the menu ahead of time, they also do a special every weekend.

www.hogntheroad.com

Last edited by Red; 07-24-2018 at 05:19 PM.
Old 07-24-2018, 09:34 PM
John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
This is Tiffany (I found out recently that there is another Red in our TCVR family, when I figure out how to change my name, I will)

We are riding up to a kick ass BBQ joint in Grove City. Meeting at Wayzata Brew Works at 11, KSU at 11:30. Reservation is for 5pm, I will need a head count, preferably by Thurs, 8-2-18. Longer ride up, straight shot back.

I have included the link for the restaurant for anyone to take a peek at the menu ahead of time, they also do a special every weekend.

www.hogntheroad.com
Welcome to the Utopia Tiffany-Red-Tiffany

(Sparky Bill can change your name for you - he administers this great site when he is not taking pictures of food, eating food, and looking for new food to take pictures of and eat)

I will not be able to attend this ride due to a prior commitment, but have heard great things of HogNtheRoad. It is on my list!

Have a great ride/dinner - looking forward to hearing the reviews!

Johnny Ritz & #434
VMC #59

John Ritter, the one still living.
Old 07-25-2018, 06:38 AM
Mark (formerly Mark2112)

Can't make it as my parents are in that weekend visiting. might not be nice for me to just leave them chillin while i ride.

Enjoy the ride and grub!
Old 08-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Tiffany

Time Change!!

After riding the route we will be taking, we realized that we do not need that much time and the brew house doesn't open until noon anyhow.
We will now be meeting at Wayzata Brew Works at noon, KSU at 1.
Looking forward to seeing everyone that will have a chance to make it!!
Old 08-04-2018, 08:44 AM
Tiffany

So here's the new plan. There is still a group of us that are meeting at noon, in cars and we will be still be eating at the Hog. It will a hang out and chat kind of day 😉