Twin Cities Victory Riders  

Go Back   Twin Cities Victory Riders > TCVR Main Forums > Sponsor Sponsored Rides & Events

Sponsor Sponsored Rides & Events Check here for rides and events our sponsors are putting on.

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2015, 09:02 PM
Bill (Webmaster)

Henderson Roll In Car and Bike Show

I received this tonight from Carousel, Tom Stifter,

My luck in regards to the weather and scheduling rides, has not been great this year. I think it has rained 4 times during the day in the last few weeks and we had a ride or demo event scheduled on 3 of those days. But have no fear!! According to Belinda, Sven, Ian and every other weather forecasting clown I have watched for the last 2 days, Tuesday the 11th is supposed to be; “An Outstanding Day”.

So let’s try this again; Next Tuesday, August 11th we are going to go to the “Henderson Roll In Car and Bike Show”. It is a really cool small town event with a nice crowd and best of all, it is fun to get to.

We will have pre ride and registration starting at 3:30. At 4:30 we should be on the road. That will allow us time to “take the scenic way around” to Henderson and enjoy the ride. We will hang out at the car/bike show for a while. You can grab something to eat there and we will head back home around 7:15. We will take a different scenic route out of Henderson just for kicks. You can jump in or out wherever it fits you. We’ll have snacks and beverages at the store during registration. Bring some friends!

I used all my cool excuses to skip out of work up on the last ride and Kenny had one he tried on me this morning but I can’t print it here. So cut out of work early and let’s go have a little fun next Tuesday night!!

On an even bigger note it is time again for the 5th annual “Fall Haul”.

Yep, I get goose bumps just thinking about it. We will go on Saturday October 3rd. Due to popular demand we will head back to Hillsboro Wi. and we will overnight at the Hotel Hillsboro. We’ll take a different route in and out this year and be sure to hit all the really cool stuff. (My wife Julie said I couldn’t repeat last years’ route if I wanted to since I was either lost or on a detour the whole while!! I can’t promise helicopters in the middle of the road this year either.) This is always a great time with a group of wonderful people. Please bring a friend or guests! It is always a load of fun!!

I have reserved 15 rooms at Hotel Hillsboro for Saturday the 3rd. They will hold that block of rooms under Carousel Motorsports until the 8th of September. Call and make your reservation today. The phone number is 608-489-3000. Drop me a line so we can get an idea of how many are going. In case of bad weather the hotel has agreed we can cancel all the rooms by the prior Thursday evening.

If you have any questions or suggestions on “can’t miss” things to see let me know.

See you Tuesday!

Have Fun, Be Safe!!

Tom Stifter
General Manager
DIRECT: 763-972-5045
Closed Thread