View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Wayne

I camped for many years and then I finally succumbed to the allure of a tent trailer in '02. I looked at them for at least two years and thought I was going to purchase an Aspen with the queen sized bed. Then, at the International Motorcycle show in '02 I discovered the Adventure Outfitter by TOAUSA.net I later became a rep for them and have sold many to friends and ABATE members throughout the immediate area. $2895 vs. $3600+ for competitors. They are comparable to the Aspen and the Bunkhouse but are only offered in the queen size and come with all the options like front and rear awnings, a bib that covers the folded out bed area so you can store stuff discretely and out of sight, aluminum wheels, highway rated tires, an interior bib that you put your flashlight and other small items in easy reach, and it sets up in five minutes or less with one person. It has 18+ cu. ft. of storage accessible on the road and when camped and the tent is velcro attached to the fiberglass so it can be easily repaired if damaged. The frame and tent is made by the Amish in Indiana and the fiberglass is made and whole thing assembled in IL. Check out my web site www.waynesleathercarving.net and the official web site at www.TOAUSA.net.