View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Connie (MN)

Just an FYI that Bison Thunder has an event that weekend. They're hosting the Better Together: USA Women's Motorcycle Conference & Road Rally. The parking lot is big and should be able to accommodate a lot of bikes, but I'm not sure how many there will be.

This could be a good thing! Most (or all) riders will be women! And hey! You might want to end your ride there too... the evening schedule says "entertainment" but not sure what or who. When I chatted with them about this a while back they had mentioned Kat Perkins and Shannon Curfman, but since then they've scaled it back quite a bit and not sure if either of them is still in the mix.

I'll be out in the area that weekend, so maybe I'll see you guys. I'm one of the rallymasters of the Team Lyle rally starting out of Moon Motors that morning. And then I'm headed over to Bison Thunder to sit on their speaker panel for part of the event. It will be interesting to see how this goes. Bison Thunder would like to be a trusted dealer for women riders. Come buy a bike from us and we'll take care of you kind of thing, I think.

Connie

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
-Abraham Lincoln